Thursday, April 4, 2013

Melissa Potvins opinion on cheerleading

     I decided to interview Melissa Potvin on her opinions on cheerleading. This interview took place on April second at her house. I wanted to interview her because she is a fellow cheerleader who did pop Warner since she was little and made varsity her freshman year. I started the interview by asking her why she decided to start cheerleading. Her response to my question was “My dad used to coach the football team and I used to watch the older girls cheer and they inspired me so I decided to give it a try and I loved it”. My next question that I asked Melissa was what her favorite part about it was. Her response was “The games because they are exciting and I love cheering with my team”. The third question that I asked was why she continued to participate in cheerleading. She said “I love it; it’s like a sixth sense to me”. My next question I asked was what makes a good cheerleader. Her remark was “Good tumbling, good facial expressions, perkiness and a loud voice”. To end the interview I asked how someone can improve their skills if they’re not that good. She responded by saying “Hard work, dedication and a lot of tumbling classes”. That concluded my interview with Melissa Potvin

No comments:

Post a Comment